top of page

UB Group

Public·117 members

(TV***) Albacete VS Valladolid live watch 01/09/2023

YouTube YouTube · Translate this page YouTube LALIGA Hypermotion 2 days ago 2 days ago

Albacete Real Valladolid Live Stream, Match Odds, H2H & Latest Score* Full Time Result Home Win 2. 1Draw 3. 4Away Win 3. 5Half Time/Full Time Albacete Balompie - Albacete Balompie 3. 4Albacete Balompie - Draw 15. 0Albacete Balompie - Valladolid 34. 0Draw - Albacete Balompie 5. 0Draw - Draw 4. 8Draw - Valladolid 7. 5Valladolid - Albacete Balompie 26. 0Valladolid - Draw 15. 0Valladolid - Valladolid 6. 0First Goalscorer Higinio Marin 7.

0Marcos Moreno 17. 0Sergi Maestre 19. 0Alberto Quintana 21. 0Anuar Mohamed Tuhami 21. 0Jony Montiel 21. 0Mario Maroto 21. 0To Score at Any Time Higinio Marin 3. 3Jovanny Bolivar 3. 3Pedro Benito 3. 3Dani Escriche 3. 6Garcia Juanma Garcia 3. 6Sergio Leon 3. 6Alberto Quiles 3. 8Juanjo Narvaez 3. 8Daniel Gonzalez 4. 0Manuel Fuster 4. 0de Sousa Marcos Andre 4. 0Ivan Bikoue 4. 3Samuel Shashoua 4. 3Eugene Frimpong 4. 8Agustin Medina 5. 5Babatunde Akinsola 5. 5Aguayo Ivan Sanchez 6. 5Antonio Pacheco 6. 5Hugo Vallejo 6. 5Ramon Monchu 6. 5Raul Moro 6. 5Riki Rodriguez 6.

5Robert Kenedy 6. 5Lander Olaetxea 7. 5Marcos Moreno 7. 5Sergi Maestre 8. 0Alberto Quintana 9. 0Anuar Mohamed Tuhami 9. 0Jony Montiel 9. 0Mario Maroto 9. 0First Team to Score Albacete Balompie 1. 7No Goals 8. 0Valladolid 2. 6Half-Time Albacete Balompie 2. 9Draw 2. 1Valladolid 4. 3Double Chance Albacete Balompie or Draw 1. 3Draw or Valladolid 1. 7Albacete Balompie or Valladolid 1. 3Exact Total Goals 0 Goals 8. 01 Goal 4.

▶️ Albacete vs Valladolid Live Stream & Prediction, H2HSporticos - Legal Sports Streams Follow all of the action from the biggest football leagues in the world like La Liga, Serie A, the Bundesliga and Ligue 1 with Sporticos. Here you can find out the easiest, cheapest and most convenient way to watch football live streams of any match you’re interested in. We bring together all of the soccer streams out there on the internet and select the best options for you where you are. We also provide football predictions, standings, data and news from the world of sports broadcasting.

This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 45% chance of a home win, and a 27% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%. Betting tips for Albacete Balompie vs Real Valladolid from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Albacete Balompie and Real Valladolid? At the moment there are 2 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Albacete Balompie, 1 tips backing Real Valladolid and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 45% against the Albacete Balompie finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 27% against Real Valladolid winning.

Albacete Balompie vs Real Valladolid Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-09-01Match Details Who: Albacete Balompie vs Real Valladolid Competition: LaLiga 2 When: 2023-09-01, 22:30 Venue: Carlos Belmonte Albacete Balompie will host Real Valladolid at Carlos Belmonte on 2023-09-01 at 22:30 in an interesting encounter in LaLiga 2. Albacete Balompie, currently sitting at 19 will be looking for important home win. Real Valladolid, on the other hand, sits in 15 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win.

Real Valladolid 0-1 Albacete (Mar 28, 2015) Game Analysis - ESPN2014/15 Spanish Liga Adelante, Regular SeasonReal Valladolid16-6-90Albacete9-8-141Winner Icon AlbacetePortu (1')Javier Paredes (80')SummaryStatisticsLine-UpsNo Story AvailableGame InformationJosé Zorrilla1:00 PM, March 28, 2015Valladolid, Spain Attendance: 10, 241Spanish LALIGA 2 StandingsTeamGPWDLGDPReal Zaragoza3300+49Espanyol3210+37Racing Ferrol3210+37Levante3210+27Leganés3201+36Tenerife3201+26Eldense320106FC Andorra3201-16Amorebieta3120+35Racing Santander3111+24Burgos311104Mirandés310203Villarreal B3102-13Sporting Gijón3102-13Elche3102-13Real Valladolid3102-13Eibar3102-43AD Alcorcón3102-43Albacete3021-22Huesca3021-22Real Oviedo3012-21FC Cartagena3003-30LALIGA 2 NewsEspanyol beats Las Palmas with sublime chip in 90th minuteRuben Sanchez wins it for Espanyol with a superb chip over the goalkeeper in the final minute of play. Alaves' playoff promotion is a barely believable true storySecuring promotion on a 129th-minute penalty feels too contrived for a Hollywood script, yet that's exactly how Alaves have returned to LaLiga.

0Jovanny Bolivar 7. 0Pedro Benito 7. 0Dani Escriche 8. 0Garcia Juanma Garcia 8. 0Sergio Leon 8. 0Alberto Quiles 8. 5Juanjo Narvaez 8. 5Daniel Gonzalez 9. 0Manuel Fuster 9. 0de Sousa Marcos Andre 9. 0Ivan Bikoue 9. 5Samuel Shashoua 9. 5Eugene Frimpong 11. 0Babatunde Akinsola 12. 0Agustin Medina 13. 0Aguayo Ivan Sanchez 15. 0Antonio Pacheco 15. 0Hugo Vallejo 15. 0Ramon Monchu 15. 0Raul Moro 15. 0Riki Rodriguez 15. 0Robert Kenedy 15. 0Lander Olaetxea 17.

Rueda de prensa Albacete BP vs Real Valladolid CF - YouTube YouTube YouTube · Translate this page YouTube LALIGA Hypermotion 2 days ago 2 days

Albacete vs Real Valladolid | La Liga 2 Follow the live scores of Albacete vs Real Valladolid in the La Liga 2 on Icon: Inter Turku. Inter Turku. Today 11:00. Watch · Regionalliga

Albacete FormHosts Albacete remain winless this season and find themselves in 19th place with two points after three Segunda Division matches. After back-to-back draws against Espanyol and Amorebieta, Rubén Albés side slipped to a 2-0 loss at Leganes last weekend. Albacete won just one of their previous six home league games on their own patch. Albacete Team NewsChanges to the Albacete XI are likely after a disappointing road defeat at Leganes. Juan Antonio and Agus Medina are among those in contention for starting berths. On the injury front, Sergi Maestre and Diego Johannesson remain long-term absentees. Real Valladolid FormValladolid have struggled to adapt to life in the Segunda Division.

Albacete vs Real Valladolid Live Stream & Tips - BTTS predicted in Segunda DivisionAlbacete vs Real Valladolid PredictionsA tough match to call with a great deal of confidence; I can’t pick a winner on Friday. However, Albacete have seen BTTS in ten successive matches at the Estadio Carlos Belmonte. Albacete vs Real Valladolid PredictionsHead to HeadAlbacete FormAlbacete Team NewsReal Valladolid FormReal Valladolid Team NewsWhile Valladolid are much less reliable for goal chasers, I’m taking a small punt on BTTS for this Segunda Division contest.

Albacete Balompié vs Real Valladolid live score, H2H and Albacete Balompié Real Valladolid live score (and video online live stream) starts on 1 Sept 2023 at 19:30 UTC time at Carlos Belmonte stadium,


Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page